The Equal Opportunity Commission and the University of Western Australia invite you to the annual Isabelle Lake Memorial Lecture 2016.
This year's theme is Creating transgender inclusive workspaces - a panel discussion about best practice for preventing discrimination against transgender employees in the workplace.
• Amanda Greenland, WA Police HR Business Manager
• Natalie Morris, WA Police Equity Coordinator
• Adam Wright, Senior Web Developer, UWA
• Debbie Mills, Bankwest General Manager Customer Delivery Enterprise Services
• Allan Macdonald, Senior Legal Officer, Equal Opportunity Commission WA
The discussion will be held on 5 April from 6.10pm to 7.30pm, with pre-event refreshments at 5.30pm, at the John Bloomfield Lecture Theatre (nearest parking place at Car Park 10).
Register for this event at Trybooking