Two Full Days: 9:30 am to 4.30 pm
Have you just started in an Equity Grievance Officer Role and want to know how to handle a complaint?
The two day Equity Grievance Officer Role workshop will:
- Clarify what an Equity Grievance Officer does;
- Discuss how to handle conflicts of interest;
- Teach you interview skills with practice scenarios;
- Help you develop mediation skills;
- When you need to investigate and what that would involve.
Prerequisite course: Introduction to Equal Opportunity Law
Please note that this course does not cover full investigation skills as time does not permit.
Cost: $683 (GST incl)
Other: Light Lunch provided
To make training effective participants are requested to bring your organisational policy that outlines Equal Opportunity Principles and Grievance Procedures to deal with equal opportunity matters, notepaper and a pen.
Another available date for this course:
18-19 June 2019
Disclaimer: Minimum numbers are required for courses to be viable. If not, there could be a possibility of the course being cancelled.
The Commission can provide customised training at your organisation, or nominated venue, as required to suit your particular needs.
Facsimile: (08) 9216 3960
Equal Opportunity Commission
PO Box 7370
PERTH WA 6850
Venue for metropolitan calendar courses
Equal Opportunity Commission
141 St Georges Terrace
PERTH WA 6000
Free Call for Country callers from a landline: 1800 198 149
TTY No: 9216 3936
Parking and Wheelchair Access for metropolitan calendar courses
- The closest fee payable parking is available under 141 St Georges Terrace. The entrance to the Secure Car Park is off 38 Mounts Bay Road. Disabled parking bays are reserved adjacent to the car park lifts on each floor of the building.
- Cancellations received more than 7 working days prior to commencement of the course will be free of charge.
- Cancellations received less than 7 working days prior to commencement of the course will be charged the full fee.
- Cancellations should be provided in writing or by email to email@example.com
Substitution of another Participant
- Substitutions may be made at any time up to the commencement of the course by calling the Administration Officer, Community Education on 9216 3927 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enrollees who do not attend the class will be charged the full fee.
- Enrollees who do not attend due to sickness may be transferred to another course upon receipt of a doctor's certificate.
Courses cancelled by the Equal Opportunity Commission
- In the event a course is cancelled by the Equal Opportunity Commission all enrollees will be notified and be offered a place on the next available program.
To find out more information about any of the courses listed in this document, or to discuss your training options please contact the Commission on (08) 9216 3900 or email email@example.com.