The Commission can provide customised training at your organisation, or nominated venue, as required to suit your particular needs.
To find out more information about any of our courses or to discuss your training options please contact the Commission on (08) 9216 3900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register for your preferred course
Equal Opportunity Commission
141 St Georges Terrace
PERTH WA 6000
Telephone: (08) 9216 3900
Facsimile: (08) 9216 3960
Free Call for Country callers: 1800 198 149
TTY No: 9216 3936
The closest fee payable parking is available under 141 St Georges Terrace. Entrance off 38 Mounts Bay Road.
Entrance off 38 Mounts Bay Road. Fee payable parking bays are reserved adjacent to the car park lifts on each floor of the Building.
- Cancellations received more than 7 working days prior to commencement of the course will be free of charge.
- Cancellations received less than 7 working days prior to commencement of the course will be charged the full fee.
- Cancellations should be provided in writing or by email to email@example.com
Substitution of another participant
- Substitutions may be made at any time up to the commencement of the course by calling the Administration Officer, Community Education on 9216 3927 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enrollees who do not attend the class will be charged the full fee.
- Enrollees who do not attend due to sickness may be transferred to another course upon receipt of a doctor's certificate.
Courses cancelled by the Equal Opportunity Commission
- In the event a course is cancelled by the Equal Opportunity Commission all enrollees will be notified and be offered a place on the next available program.